Creatures of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Creatures of the Night! This is a play-by-post Roleplaying site, where three sentences are appreciated. This is based on supernatural Creatures of the Night, like ghosts, vampires, werewolves and much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<insert title here>

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<insert title here> Empty
PostSubject: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Quote :
Meet Kagerou Yamada, 18 year old detective.
Kagerou has a penchant for solving mysteries and be observant(At times, too observant.). But now, he's facing something much bigger than typical CSI type cases. All over 21st century Japan, mysterious disappearances are phoned in, each circumstance different from the last. And the worst part about it, is that the disappearances can't be traced to anyone. Detectives across the world are pulling their hair to solve this case, but not Kagerou. He takes these disappearances as a personal challenge, and sets his heart and soul into solving this case. But things change drastically when he meets Yuno Reina, the friend of one of the most recent victim.

I'm baaaack. :3 And I've brought with me a great idea. This is a story that I thought up at school. I've already written a bit on pencil and paper, and showed it to my friends. They've found it interesting, so I decided to put it up on the Internet. First Chapter's going up on Sunday, hopefully. Razz Comment here if you want a character.

Ness

Chapter 1
Eerie darkness settled in, taking over the area where day had been only hours ago. Despite the stars, light was scarce aside from the creepy glint coming from the moon. Despite these horror movie stereotypes, a young woman walked through the darkness, along the sidewalk. She was making her way to her house, after a long day of work. Deciding that she didn't want to walk too long, she decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway. That is where her mistake lied. Approaching her from behind, a mysterious figure stalked toward the woman By the time she even thought to turn around, the figure rested a hand on her shoulder, gripping it firmly. "KYAAAAAAAH!" She shrieked, running away nervously, accidentally tripping on some kind of invisible rock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days later, in Urashima Detective Agency, Kagerou was sleeping in his office. He had his hat over his eyes so that it couldn't be seen that he was resting. All they would see would be him, a black haired, 5'6" tall teen wearing a uniform. The door slowly crept open, making a loud squeaking noise as it did. He stirred, lifting his hat to see who entered the room. A female head peeked into his room, looking around, then suddenly exiting when she met eyes with Kagerou. Then the entire person entered the room. Kagerou sat back, taking in her features. She was a rather pale girl, with bouncy black curls and bright green eyes. She seemed to be slightly shorter than the young detective himself, and she also- Kagerou caught himself before he could go further. I need to be professional. Kagerou thought. "Hello, what may you need, and how can I help you get it?" He said, motioning for the girl to sit. She sat down in the chair in front of his desk, looking at him. "Well, you see, I'm Yuno Reina. I'm a friend of the most recent victim of the mysterious disappearances, and, well, I've heard about you through others and heard that you were utterly brilliant, and I.." Yuno looked up from her hands folded in her lap at Kagerou, obviously desperate. "I was hoping you could help me find my friend!" Kagerou looked at her, studying her expression. She obviously knows that no detective on the planet has any leads on this case, and yet, she's that determined to find her friend. And, as a plus I do rather like having my ego stroked.. The detective pondered as Yuno's gaze dropped back down to her lap. "Fine." Kagerou said, eventually. She smiled. "Great! I know a place we can get clues too!" Kagerou looked at her curiously. Now he was interested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As they walked nearer to the destination Yuno had told him about, Kagerou learned about it from her. "So basically, it's a house said to be haunted somehow. It's a huge tourist hotspot, and my friend talked about coming here and taking a picture." As they got closer, the large ominous house started to loom over them. Subconsciously, Yuno started to cling to Kagerou's arm, frightened. The young detective tried his hardest to remain professional and continued to walk, offering words of comfort and patting her head. They came upon the front of the house. Kagerou examined the area. Nothing wrong with the outside...Let's look inside.. He approached the front door, pushing it open. Hit with an eerie blast of cold air from inside, he pushed on and entered the house. He looked around, taking mental notes. After several minutes of walking along, both Kagerou and Yuno developed a splitting headache. Kagerou ignored it, going about his business. After a while, his eyelids began to droop. Several moments after that, Kagerou fell to his knees, flopping over onto the ground. It was only as he lost consciousness that he figured it out. The house was stealing their energy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kagerou sat up, having an intense headache, and pulled his hair slighly. He tried to think back to what had caused this. He looked around, trying to find anything that would suffice as a clue. As he looked down at himself, he noticed that his department jacket was missing, as was his undershirt. The young detective noticed a large, unusual symbol seemingly tattooed onto his chest. He thought nothing of it at the moment. Then his eyes widened. "Yuno!" Kagerou shot to his feet, looking around for his client. He spotted her, lying off to the side against a wall. Luckily, she seemed to be alive. "Hm..Where are we?" He looked around the area, trying to find signs of what place it might be. While inspecting the area, he didn't notice Yuno stirring and waking. She yawned and rose to her feet, looking around. "Hm..where are we..?" She asked, obviously still tired. "I'm not sure." Kagerou said. "That's what I'm trying to figure out." Yuno yawned again and put her hand on the wall next to her for support. He turned to look at Yuno, then quickly scrambled to turn around once more, his face blushed a deep scarlet. "Hm?" Yuno questioned, then she looked down. She was, like Kagerou, shirtless. On the left side of her chest was a symbol tattooed, different from the detective's. "Hm.." Kagerou looked at the ground and spotted a rolled up scrap of paper. He snatched it up quick and unrolled it, reading it. "You two have been imbued with the only thing that can save Japan's future. Use your power wisely. Oh, and do try to get along with Zen. He's a bit..unsufferable." He read out. "Hm. Who's Zen?" The marking on his chest started to glow, and a voice came from it. "I am."

Last edited by Dende on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynthia
Admin
Cynthia

Demon dollars : 1092850148

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 pm

I would like a character. Full review after I rea the chapter
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesnight.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Alright. Name, age, job, importance, and title?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia
Admin
Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Model me after snake eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Brosef, I can't do all the work. XD You still need the importance, as well as the title.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia
Admin
Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:57 am

XD I don't know! Importance, very important a title? Well
He's a ninja master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:59 am

So you would like him as a recurring character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Bump, chapter 1 up
Back to top Go down
Cynthia
Admin
Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Yes, recurring character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Protagonist, anti-hero, or antagonist?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia
Admin
Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Hmm both sides I guess, you never know what or who's side he is on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Okay, so that'd be an anti-hero Zach. XD Basically.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia
Admin
Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Whatever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

XD Mkay, so I'll put him down. And, I'd like for you to give his real name, because I feel like not breaking copyright laws. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <insert title here>   <insert title here> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<insert title here>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creatures of the Night  :: OOC Area :: Creatures Publishing (stories and fanfics) :: Admin writings-
Jump to: